Skygrid Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 (Survival Map)
Skygrid Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Skygrid.
Skygrid is the name of a rather famous map created by “Sethbling” in 2012. If you do not know then Skygrid has a similar idea with Skyblock. However, instead of living on an island floating in the sky, in Skygrid, you will survive in a “separated” world. The world of Skygrid is the grid of random blocks. Unlike Skyblock with limited resources, Skygrid will have unlimited resources for you (you just need to find them!).
The mod I introduced to you today is also called Skygrid and it was created to bring this map to Minecraft as a “World Type”. To create a Skygrid world, you will need to go to the World Type section and then change to Skygrid.
Some things to keep in mind about Skygrid are:
- Nether and The End will also be in Skygrid form.
- To get to The End, you can use the End Portal at x = 0, y = 1, z = 0.
Survive your way!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Skygrid Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Skygrid-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Skygrid Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2
Skygrid Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 (Survival Map) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.