SkyLands Forge Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is designed to enable Minecraft’s World Generator to make a floating world in the sky. Instead of a vast land, players will be able to pitch themselves against the odds on islands floating in the sky. Things will be very dangerous yet dreamy, as you can see your creations rising between the clouds. If it is a thrilling adventure that you are seeking, you are welcome to Sky Lands Forge!
Minecraft is well-known throughout the world for its adventure aspect. However, many players feel that there aren’t enough locations for adventuring as well as the number of interesting content is low. That’s why we have Minecraft Forge – to allow players to create their own worlds, provided that they know how to code.
After installing Sky Lands Forge, you can select a new World Type as Sky Lands during world creation. The World Generator will produce a Sky Lands with unique nature and habitats. The Sky Land will have a particular set of terrains and searching for minerals, and hidden locations are much easier.
Sky Lands Forge requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.10.2.
How to Install SkyLands Forge Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, SkyLands-Forge.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for SkyLands Forge Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)