Slab Machines Mod 1.12.2 is a very simple mod. All it does is add the “Slab” versions of some blocks in Minecraft.
As you all know, “Slab” is a small version of a block. Oak Slab, for example, is a small version of Oak Plank. Or Cobblestone Slab is of Cobblestone, Stone Slab of Stone, and so on. These versions are about half the size of regular blocks, which means they are only 0.5 meters tall (0.5 Y in Minecraft).
Slab Machines added to Vanilla Minecraft some new “Slab” types:
1. Slab Workbench: This is half of the Crafting Table.
2. Slab Furnace: Slab version of Furnace.
3. Slab Noteblock: Slab version of Noteblock.
4. Slab Tnt: Slab version of TNT.
5. Slab Chest (and Slab Trapped Chest).
Because they are “slab” version so their functions is only half of the normal version. Slab Furnace, for example, can only burn 32 items, Slab chest can only contain as half of Chest, the explosion from Slab TNT is just half as big as TNT.
In addition, Slab Machines also supports some other mod with the same use!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Slab Machines 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Slab-Machines-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Slab Machines Mod 1.12.2
Slab Machines Mod 1.12.2 (Adds some mini version of blocks for Minecraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.