Sleeping Bags Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 (Sleep Anywhere You Want!)
Sleeping Bags Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 is a very simple mod. It adds to Minecraft new items with the same name as the mod that is Sleeping Bag.
Sleeping Bag is an item that you can use to sleep overnight like Bed. However, Sleeping Bag will have completely different features from Bed as follows:
- Sleeping Bag will not place your respawn points. Unlike sleeping using a Bed, your respawn points will stay where it was when you slept using a Sleeping Bag.
- Sleeping Bag is a portable item. Instead of having to put it down to use it like a Bed, you just need to hold the Sleeping Bag in your hand and then right-click, your character will go to sleep.
To craft Sleeping Bag, you only need 1 Wool and 2 Carpets. Similar to Beds, Sleeping Bags will also have 16 different colors.
This mod also has a config option to enable single player sleep, so that a single player can skip the night when on a server with multiple people.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Sleeping Bags Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Sleeping-Bags-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Sleeping Bags Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2
Sleeping Bags Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 (Sleep Anywhere You Want!) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.