SlightyVanilla Mod 1.16/1.15.2 (Tweaks For Vanilla Minecraft)
SlightyVanilla Mod 1.16/1.15.2 is a small mod for Minecraft. It changed and added to Minecraft some new features.
Currently, SlightyVanilla adds the following changes:
- Gives you the ability to “Instant Kill” in Creative mode. Make you become One Punch Man!
- Slimeball can now be thrown.
- Similar to Slimeball, Spawn Eggs can now be thrown. You can also allow Dispenser to fire Spawn Eggs in the Mod’s Config.
- Allows you open the chest in Spectator mode.
- Allows you use Leash on Villagers.
- Crying Obsidian can now be used to make Nether Portal. Crying Obsidian is a new block introduced in version 1.16 of Minecraft. It was used to create Respawn Anchor.
- Allows you to use Respawn Anchor in all dimensions. Respawn Anchor is a new block in Minecraft 1.16. Respawn Anchor has a feature that allows you to revive in Nether. Normally, it only works in Nether, if you use it in Overworld or The End, it will explode.
Although SlightyVanilla has for Minecraft version 1.15.2, I recommend that you use it in Minecraft 1.16 to be able to take full advantage of its new features.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for SlightyVanilla Mod 1.16/1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.14.4
SlightyVanilla Mod 1.16/1.15.2 (Tweaks For Vanilla Minecraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.