Small Boats Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 allows you to create and drive the boats with different convenience and sizes in Minecraft. Let’s download and be a Viking!
There are three types of boats in this mod which the players can create:
- Punt: A small boat, a sail and a chest, it is convenient to go through small rivers or canals.
- Whitehall: Be a little larger than Punt, allowing to pick more people and more items.
- Hoy: A large boat, including a cabin to have a shelter for the players and carry more items.
The functional rules are the same as available boats of Minecraft. This ship is different from others because of it is hard to sink.
- Right click to go to the boat.
- Right click to the inventory when being in the boat (or press N, M) to open it.
- Left shift to jump out of the boat.
How to Install Small Boats Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put PaleoCraft.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Small Boats Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
Small Boats Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.