Snad Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a super tiny mod with a simple function for Minecraft, programmed for one purpose: To improve the high speed of the trees grown on Sand block.
There are a lot of different plants, every plant is for a particular type of resource that you can use them to survive in the brutal nature of the Minecraft world. However, not all plants have grown on the block dirt like apple trees, rice and timber trees. There are some plants you can, or have to cultivate on the block sand like cactus or sugar cane. These one have a weakness that differs from other trees in the Dirt: They cannot accelerate their growth at all.
It is the time that Snad mod shines. This mod brings a block which looks like a sand block in Minecraft Vanilla, called Snad. Snad can be built simply, and it does not require any much resources: 2 sand blocks are together in any frame, and you have one snad block. This block will speed up the growth of crops as Cactus and Sugar Cane. This mod requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft Forge version 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Snad Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer, Snad-Mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the Snad.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links Snad Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2