Solar Flux Reborn Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a mod related to machinery and technical development. SFR is used to create energy for machinery in hi-tech modpacks. SFR is highly appreciated among mods that capable of producing energy due to SFR being reasonably balanced; its interface is stable and easy to integrate with other mods of the same category.
Solar power is a kind of energy harvested from the heat and sun radiation. it is a type of clean, renewable energy that is rated higher than fossil fuel people that are very common today, as solar power does no harm to the Earth. In Minecraft, energy production does not affect the nature, but a certain kind of resource is needed to produce energy and that can lead to rapid resource depletion.
With Solar Flux Reborn, players can create solar energy to power various types of machines without using any other resources. As the sun goes to the top, players can immediately harvest energy. The amount of energy from a solar cell might be little, but a huge solar panel that is composed of hundreds of smaller cells will give you an infinite power source. Solar Flux requires Reborn Forge Mod Loader, Hammer Core and Minecraft version 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Solar Flux Reborn Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Hammer Core, Solar-Flux-Reborn.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!