Sonar Core Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an API/Core mod used by Ollie_Landsell to program several sets of complex mods with gigantic scales as Calculator, Practical Logistic and now Flux Networks. It includes a large number of Java classes types to allow Mod Developer work faster in adding the content to the mod.
Currently, Ollie_Landsell has used Sonar Core, but the Mod Developer has widely shared the code source of Sonar Core as an open source, allowing anyone edit and creates their own Core depends on its favors of every Mod Developer. Originally, SonarCore is an available set of codes in Calculator, which later the author has separated it to create Practical Logistic.
SonarCore supports many of other available mods and integrates functionality with many kinds of energy units, liquid transport method. It varies a lot in the world, such as Red-Flux or shipping tubes of Thermal Expansion. Sonar Core requires Minecraft version 1.11.2, 1.10.2 and Forge Mod Loader. This is a Core mod so that it has a few contents for those who are not Mod Developer, only used to launch the mod of the same author.
How to Install Sonar Core Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the Sonar-Core.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Sonar Core Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2