SorceryCraft Mod 1.15.2 (Spells And Magic)
SorceryCraft Mod 1.15.2 adds to Minecraft some spells that players can learn and use!
To start with the mod, you need to craft a Casting Table. Casting Table will be where you create the Spell. Once you have a Casting Table, you need to look for Spells. Spells appear everywhere in your world. They are located in chests in the Dungeons. When you pick up a new spell, you will “discover” it. When you discover a spell, you can now apply the spell on the Blank Spell and use it. Note that casting spell on Blank Spell requires you to have enough levels and items.
Currently, the mod has the following spells:
- Flame (2 levels): Burn the target.
- Damage (2 levels): Deal an amount of damage to the target.
- Heal (2 levels): Heals for target.
- Dissolve: Removes the effect on the target.
- Levitate (2 levels): For the purpose of the Levitation effect.
- Teleport (3 levels): Teleport targets to a random location.
- Cooling: Put out the fire on the target.
- Lighting: Call lightning down to hit targets.
- Inward: When used, your next Spell will target you. This creates some pretty good combos between Spells like using Inward and Heal to heal yourself or using Inward and Teleport to flee.
- Steadfast: Steadfast when used will make your next spell unable to fail. By default, every time you use a Spell, 30% will fail. When it fails, Spell will be back to its users. Use Steadfast before using a Spell to ensure it doesn’t fail!
In addition, the mod also adds Minecraft some new commands (/ spell to see).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for SorceryCraft Mod 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16snapshot
SorceryCraft Mod 1.15.2 (Spells And Magic) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.