Sound Filters Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft changes and makes sounds in the game. It will become more real with the filters to copy vivid sounding effects.
Although the sounding effect system in Minecraft game is quite perfect and no errors, it does not get enough requirements in logic and real sections. Take an obvious example, when running on the land or under the shallow cave, you will suddenly hear the sounds of zombie, watching and seeing over but nothing happens. The mystery happened because the system of sound in Minecraft is not great. Therefore, if one zombie stands behind you some stones and lands blocks, its sound will be like being near you. After installing Sound Filters Mod, the volumes in a far distance will be smaller than the location near the players. More than that, when you are different environments such as under the cave or water, the various sound effects will be activated (louder when being in the cave or more quiet when being in the water).
How to Install Sound Filters Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Sound-Filters.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Sound Filters Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Sound Filters Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Dolby Surround 7.1 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.