Spartan Shields Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft will help you create some new shields with a theme of Spartan Gladiator.
The main feature of the mod is to add some new shields in the game (exactly is five types) with a function similar to the first protection in Minecraft. The appearance is a little of reminding the shields of Spartan gladiator in the fighting sessions.
Five types of shields (depending on the materials of the recipe):
- Wood Shield
- Stone shield
- Iron shield
- Gold shield
- Diamond shield
Several types of shields have expensive materials which will bring a lot of results and high stabilities (especially gold shield with slow stability but the individual point is to make some powerful effects).
Some fighting images of Spartan Shields:
How to Install Spartan Shields Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Spartan-Shields-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Spartan-Shields into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Spartan Shields Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2