Special AI Mod. Are monsters boring you? Game not challenging enough? If only there was some kind of mod that added different AI patterns to mobs to do just that… This mod is for you.
Special AI adds a variety of new AI patterns to mobs, including: monsters idly breaking your light sources and certain blocks, an attack AI for “passive” mobs, mounting AI, and a pile of unique combat AIs to keep you on your toes.
Each AI added by this mod can be disabled and configured, while most can even be enabled/disabled per mob, including for mobs from other mods! The properties file is generated in the ‘config’ folder in your .minecraft directory.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Special AI Mod:
For Minecraft 1.7.10