Special Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
Special Mobs mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds into the game new “versions” for hostile mobs in Minecraft. The mob setup in Minecraft still includes of Spider, Skeleton, Zombie, Creeper and Enderman but with different variants and new abilities.
Minecraft is a survival game, but the enemies in Minecraft are not that dangerous once you are used to the gameplay. AI of most mobs is poor, even after updated by Mojang they still pose only minor threats toward player. The number of mobs in original Minecraft is also not a threat at all.
In Special Mobs, all mobs become much more dangerous. Spiders have camouflage ability, poisonous attacks and slow debuffs. Skeletons can be sneaky thieves that can steal your items upon attacking player. The scariest of all probably the Doom Creepers – they explode upon death. Now it is more challenging just to stay alive in Minecraft. Special Mobs requires Minecraft 1.5.2/1.7.10 and Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Special Mobs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer, Special-Mobs-Mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Special-Mobs-Mod.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Special Mobs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Coming soon)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)
Special Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.