Spice of Life Carrot Edition Mod 1.17.1, 1.16.5 keeps track of how many unique foods a player has eaten. As they pass a certain threshold amounts of unique foods, they permanently gain new hearts, improving their max health! Players wanting to max out their HP bars will have to quest for and craft exotic foods. This mod is not a fork of Spice of Life, but is named similarly as it is a similar concept, but reversed in terms of the effects.
This is a mod designed to encourage dietary variety! It does so by rewarding the player for eating a variety of foods instead of punishing them for failing to diversify. Motivating people to explore new foods with the carrot, not the stick.
- This mod comes with a custom config to set the player’s starting hearts (which can be less than 10 if desired), and well as set the number of unique foods they need to eat until they reach a “milestone”. The number of hearts per milestone is also configurable.
- The default configurations allow a player to go from 10 to 20 hearts by eating every non-poisonous food in vanilla Minecraft. However, it is mostly designed for modpack authors who want to add Pam’s Harvestcraft or other food mods to their modpack, because it adds interest and incentives to encourage players to explore a complex cooking system. Finally, the niche “chef” players of the Minecraft world will have a place of honor next to the miners and engineers.
This command will clear the stored list of unique foods a player has eaten and reset their heart count. This is useful for testing when editing the config or when you want to restart.
This command will tell you the amount of unique foods you’ve eaten, as well as and how many more you need to eat until your next milestone. This is useful to all players whenever they want to check their progress towards the next reward.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and AppleCore.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Spice of Life Carrot Edition Mod 1.17.1, 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
Spice of Life Carrot Edition Mod 1.17.1, 1.16.5 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.