Squake Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 for Minecraft adds into the game movement settings similar to the FPS game Quake (including bunny hop, strafe jumping, air control…).
If you have ever played Quake and even become a “gosu”, then you must be familiar with its movement skills like bunny hop, strafe jumping… These skills allow players to evade attacks and perform incredible maneuvers. Inspired by the legendary FPS game, Squake mod is created to implement the skills into Minecraft.
Watch this video for more detail:
Recommended support mods:
You can download the latest version of the Squake Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Squake Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Player API, Squake.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Squake Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
Squake Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.