Squash Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2. Anvil! Anvil is a great item in Minecraft. Anvil was introduced and officially appeared in Minecraft in version 1.4.2. That is, it has appeared quite a long time ago. Anvil is made from 3 Iron Block and 4 Iron Ingot. It is known for its main use as a tool to repair tools. In addition, it can be used to rename items, merge enchantment and … harm others!
Anvil aside from its usual use, there is a feature that when dropped from above, it will inflict a great amount of damage to the right hit. Many people have used this feature to harm other players in a humorous way. Squash is a small mod that will increase the effectiveness of this “move”!
Squash adds a new feature to Minecraft’s Anvil: When Anvil falls on a living creature, it not only deals damage, it also crushes the creature! Anvil-attached creature in the head will be flattened and body size will be only 1/20 normal! To eliminate the effect, you only need to jump a few times to return to normal!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Squash 1.13.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Squash-1.13.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Squash Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2
Squash Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2 (Add new feature to Anvil) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.