StacksOnStacks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a small mod with the main function to arrange different Ingots into small pieces on the ground (Mostly use for decoration and building).
You can acquire ingots through smelting your Ores in the Furnace. For Gold Ore, Iron Ore you will get Gold Ingot, Iron Ingot. You can also craft 9 Nuggets out of 1 Ingot or 9 Ingot to 1 Block of Ore – You can put the Block of Ore on the ground like any other Blocks.
However, in order to craft a block, you would need 9 Ingots which is inconvenient in some circumstances. That’s why StacksOnStacks Mod allows players to put the Ingots directly on to the ground without any crafting required.
The mod not only works with Ingots of the original Minecraft, but it also supports multiples different Ingots from other mods.
You can download the lastest patch of StacksOnStacks Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod requires any additional core mods. Have fun gaming!
How to Install StacksOnStacks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, StacksOnStacks.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for StacksOnStacks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
StacksOnStacks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.