The mod addresses the following stone types:
- End Stone (only in 1.9.x or higher)
- Red Nether Bricks (only in 1.10.x)
Those Stone types receive the following Variants:
- Stone (natural + polished)
- Cobble (normal + mossy)
- Brick (normal + mossy + cracked + chiseled)
To ensure every stone type is treated the same, the normal grey Stone now has a polished stone variant. and to fit in the polished variant certain changes were made to Recipes. Now you can simply craft Stone from Cobblestone, and smelt Stone into polished Stone, but need polished Stone to craft Stone Bricks. All new features can be toggled off in the config at your desire.
All non-stone Types received crafting recipes for everything that uses Stone and Cobblestone. e.g. Furnaces, pressure plates, levers. Cobblestone recipes only available if Block is extended in Config.
The following recipes for all Stone Types:
Mossy Cobblestone -> Polished Stone
Mossy Bricks -> Cracked Bricks
Stone -> Polished Stone
Cracked Bricks -> Bricks
Bricks -> Cracked Bricks
Bricks -> Mossy Bricks
Cobblestone -> Mossy Cobblestone
Polished Stone -> Bricks
Brick Slabs -> Chiseled Bricks
Cobblestone -> Stone
Stone -> Bricks
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Biomes O’ Plenty Mod. (Optional)
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Stairway to Aether Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2