Stats Keeper Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Stats Keeper Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a small application, created to change the operation mechanism of stats like Hunger point, Saturation… Most casual players do not care about stats, as they play games only to kill sometimes. But to hardcore Minecraft players, stats are very important as they can affect many aspects of the game.
Since the first official mod pack, Tekkit, is launched, mod packs have been the rising game style within the Minecraft community. Tekkit laid down the first foundation for mod packs, even though most packs nowadays are heading towards the Hardcore direction. As the name implies, Hardcore is very hard. Not anyone can enjoy it, as hardcore mode requires the player to be very efficient in time management as well as has ample knowledge about the game to be able to bring out the best of the mod.
In Hardcore mode, one must always keep an eye for their stats like Hunger point, Hydrate point when playing mods similar to Tough As Nails. But for most of the time, the stats don’t seem to be the bother, as many players can reset their stats by simply…dying. Stats Keeper can make all stats (EXP, hunger point, saturation…) to remain the same even after death. Players can also adjust the stats to get the fixed amount of HP.
Stats Keeper requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2/1.9.4.
How to Install Stats Keeper Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Stats-Keeper.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Stats Keeper Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)