Stone Grinder Mod [1.19.2] adds a Grinder block, which includes utility recipes for building blocks. Unused building materials can be recycled into other blocks, and sand is made renewable. This mod was built with Fabric, and it requires the Fabric API.
To craft a Grinder block, surround an iron ingot in the center slot with cobblestone in a crafting table. The Grinder block is powered by fuel, similar to a furnace. Blocks take 5 seconds to grind.
- Stone, Stone Brick Variants, Smooth Stone ➜ Cobblestone
- Deepslate, Polished Deepslate, Deepslate Brick Variants ➜ Cobbled Deepslate
- Gilded Blackstone, Polished Blackstone Variants ➜ Blackstone
- Cobblestone, Mossy Cobblestone, Cobbled Deepslate, Blackstone, Andesite, Diorite, Granite, Calcite, Tuff ➜ Gravel
- Gravel, Sandstone Variants, Terracotta Variants (that don’t grind to red sand) ➜ Sand
- Red Sandstone Variants, Magenta/Orange/Pink/Purple/Red Terracotta ➜ Red Sand
- Concrete ➜ Respective Concrete Powder
- Polished/Smooth Basalt ➜ Basalt
- Polished Andesite/Diorite/Granite ➜ Andesite/Diorite/Granite
- Mud Bricks ➜ Packed Mud
- Prismarine Bricks ➜ Prismarine
The Grinder block in action.
Grinder Block GUI
The Grinder Block GUI.
You may need:
How to install:
How To Download & Install Mods with Minecraft Forge
How To Download & Install Fabric Mods
Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Mods
Stone Grinder Mod [1.19.2] Download Links
For Minecraft 1.19.2
Fabric/Forge Version: Download from Server 1
Stone Grinder Mod [1.19.2] is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.