If you want something to help you solve all the problems of storage, Storage Drawers Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is the mod for you! You now can contain thousands of similar items in a single block. Due to the fact of Items Storage Drawers to you, you will never worry about storage for any resources. The chest is a highly useful block in Minecraft, which allows you to store items that you do not need now. Therefore, you can retrieve in the next time and use when needed. Its primary purpose is “Archive, ” but when you start with a large variety of identical items as dirt, stones or wood, these available chests will have little features in Minecraft.
When you exploit those resources, your chests will be full very fast, faster than you can imagine. If you install additional mods to add new resources, your simple chest will fulfill as soon as you begin to create the world. It is gigantic chest, doesn’t it? Storage Drawers will be a solution to solve all storage problems.
The storage mechanism of Storage Drawers is completely different than that of Chest. Instead of inventory slots, you have to interact with the chests, which is a minus point of the Storage Drawers system: it cannot contain different types of items in a chest. However, please remember that Storage Drawers are programmed to solve ONE ITEM of yours that occupies too much space of the chest.
If you contain a resource in a Storage-Drawer, you will see the significant capacity of the block: 1 box of the chest can carry 32 stacks of 1 type of item. It means that one small cavity on a 4-box cabinet has more space than your reliable chest when storing an item! Storage Drawers can now install a new version of Minecraft such as version 1.9.4,1.10.2 and 1.11.2.
StorageDrawers’s Crafting Recipe:
You must install Forge Mod Loader and Chameleon before using Storage Drawers.
You’ll be spamming left and right clicks a lot while interacting with the drawers, but there’s nothing for it. This can make the Storage Drawers mod kind of annoying for some players, but the fact they can hold so much stuff in them is something that just can’t be ignored. The drawers come in five different sizes – half 2×2, half 1×2, full 2×2, full 1×2 and full 1×1. Though it might sound like the smallest one, the full 1×1 can actually hold 32 stacks of blocks per drawer, with several drawers being in a single block. Once you work out how to deposit and retrieve items, this mod is excellent.
Storage Drawers Mod Changelogs
- Restored shading to item labels (big thanks to codewarrior0)
- For resource pack makers, item labels now honor the “statusArea” section of the dynamic folder JSON
- Initial release for Minecraft 1.11.
- Re-added MineTweaker config support.
- Fixed invert shift setting not syncing on second world join.
- Fixed missing config sections.
- Fixed framing table objects not showing up in some cases.
Minecraft 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Fixed item equivalency bug in compacting drawers for some item configurations.
- Added several nuggets to the ore dictionary whitelist to counteract TCon oreberries disabling those keys.
- More recipes use the ore dictionary. Thanks ganymedes01.
How to Install Storage Drawers Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer, Chameleon Lib, and Storage-Drawers-Mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Storage Drawers Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.11
for Minecraft 1.9.4 / 1.10 / 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.8.9
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: jaquadro – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum