Storge Overhaul Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 (Better Storage System)
Storge Overhaul Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 is a mod created with the aim of improving the inventory system in Minecraft. Instead of just having Chests, now Chests will have different levels!
- Chests will now come in 6 different variations depending on the wood you use to craft.
- Chests will now have 4 levels. Level 1 will have 27 storage spaces. For each level, Chests will have an additional 9 inventory slots.
- Can be reassembled as Double Chests.
- Advanced Shulkboxes will have the same number of storage boxes as normal Shulker Boxes. However, you can open Advanced Shulkboxes by right-clicking it in the inventory instead of placing it down.
- Barrels now come in 6 different variations depending on the wood you use to craft.
- Barrels now have 4 levels. Level 1 will have 27 storage spaces. For each level, Barrels will have an additional 9 inventory slots.
- There are 6 different variations depending on the type of wood you use to craft.
- Can be used to hold a certain item.
- To store items in the Barrel, you right-click on the front of it (pressing 2 times in a row will save everything). You can remove the item by left-clicking on it (shift + left mouse button will take 1 stack at the same time).
- Can hold up to 3456 items.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Storge Overhaul Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Storge-Overhaul-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Storge Overhaul Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2
Storge Overhaul Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 (Better Storage System) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.