Strait is a handy mod with a fairly simple feature that allows item frames to be placed on the top or bottom of a block.
Item frames are one of the many block decorations that have appeared in Minecraft, which look like picture frames but can store items and blocks inside them and display a miniature version.
This block is used to make mod showcases or simply for decoration. However, one exception is that Item Frame cannot be placed on top or under blocks in Minecraft Vanilla, so the Strait Mod was made to allow Item Frames to be placed in the positions mentioned above.
As you can see in the picture, Item Frames can be placed on the ceiling (bottom of the block) or on the floor (top of the block):
How to Install Strait Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, McJtyLib, and Strait-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of McJtyLib and Strait into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Strait Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.12.2 (Not updated)
Strait Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.