Streams Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
Have you ever wondered why we live in the large Minecraft world without have a certain system of rivers and lakes? The explainable reason is the author has not ever coded the system of Minecraft. So that, the rivers or streams are very tiny, ugly, bad and there is no a system of stream. Streams Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod helping the flow of rivers turn into the real streams, instead of only moving in a steep part.
These flows of stream will generate largely and visible even when you deliberately make it stop. As usual, the flows will come to the sea, so does Streams Mod.
Remember that this mod only turns the flow of water has fluctuated when having a certain slope. Because world generator is available on the Minecraft so we cannot create that certain slop. Therefore, we should add other Generator mods
Mod requires Farseek Mod to function.
This mod requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft 1.9.4/1.10.2.
How to Install Streams Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer, Streams Mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Streams Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)
Streams Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.