Streams Mod will give you a number of moments to see Minecraft real flowing rivers. Players can generate these beautiful rivers by using custom non-decaying flowing blocks. Do you know that these blocks are much larger than anything the players could create by using buckets? The rivers will originate from multiple sources and flow down the terrain through slopes and waterfalls, joining together into larger rivers until they reach the sea (or the old-style sea-level static rivers, if those exist in your world).
Seed -7776677084945245050 at coordinates 350 83 265
Seed -7106934795561659154 at coordinates -166 80 356
- The vanilla Minecraft terrain generator has low average altitudes, which makes for rather flat rivers. For best results, consider using a custom terrain generator capable of higher average elevations, such as ATG or RWG
|+ Show »Select All|
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Farseek Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Streams Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|Streams-1.11-0.3.jar||Beta||1.11.2||Feb 5, 2017|
|Streams-1.9.4-0.3.jar||Beta||1.10.2||Nov 28, 2016|
|Streams-1.9.4-0.2.1.jar||Beta||1.10.2||Jul 24, 2016|
|Streams-1.9-0.2.jar||Beta||1.9||May 16, 2016|
|Streams-1.8.9-0.2.jar||Beta||1.8.9||May 16, 2016|
|Streams-0.2.jar||Beta||1.7.10||Feb 13, 2016|
|Streams-0.1.6.jar||Beta||1.7.10||Oct 11, 2015|
Credits : mod-minecraft.net