Here are the templates for both versions
Compatible with the Sphax kz.png which fills up all painting spots you can see here
Request of Gibea. Has lots of small paintings.
A request from people on the forums.
The base kz’s are in the art folder. Note that these templates are for x16
How to add your own files to the mod:
- Make a zip file in which you will put the folder assets/subaraki/art.
- your .png goes in art folder
- art folder goes in subaraki folder.
- subaraki folder goes in assets folder,
- assets goes in the zip file.
- gib.png for the gibea version
- insane.png for insane version
- newInsane.png for the organized insane version
- sphax.png for the sphax version
- tiny.png for tinypics version
- The zip file goes in the resourcepack folder.
- Need higher resolution ?
any bigger sizes then the originals are supposed to work.
in your .minecraft folder in %appdata%, there’s a folder called ‘config’. Look for the morepaintings.cfg or paintings++.cfg
in there, you will be able to pick which version you want to use.
Downloadable Art Files:
SubLib (For Minecraft 1.10.2+)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install SubLib (For Minecraft 1.10.2+).
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Paintings ++ Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2