Super Ores Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft grants players more resources from the underground. The mod operates on a luck-based mechanism which can make the hunt for resources and minerals more interesting. Most players agree that gathering minerals is the most time-consuming, boring and exhausting job in Minecraft. That’s why any mod that can improve mining experience is definitely worth a try.
Gathering minerals from deep underground has always been a nightmare for players because of never-ending threats. Monsters can jump out from all corners and make players grief for their mistakes. Despite taking a lot for players just to stay alive, the payout of the mining is not fair at all. The mineral is hard to fine, and diamond – the hardest mineral of all, are way too rare to be of sufficient amount.
But if you are lucky enough to stumble upon a Super Ore once you install the mod, then it would be a life-changer! With the minimum of 16 and maximum of 32 items of minerals, you would get from a smelted Super Ore; just one would be enough for everything!
Super Ores mod requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4.
How to Install Super Ores Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Super-Ores.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Super Ores Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)