Superheroes Mod by FiskFille 1.7.10
The greatly anticipated Superheroes Mod by FiskFille is finally unleashed. Now you and your friends can begin your journey to suit up into one of the 30 introduced superheroes, from both the Marvel and DC multiverses: It is your time to Fly, Speed and Fight your way to glory without a tragic backstory.
- 30 amazing hero and villain suits to craft upon launch, including Captain America, Iron Man, The Flash, Batman and many, many more!
- Iconic suit abilities and weapons, such as Batman’s Batarangs, Ant-Man’s size-shifting and Iron Man’s Repulsor Tech!
- 3D-modeled weapons and equipment related to characters, such as the Cosmic Treadmill for The Flash and Captain America’s Vibranium Shield.
- Craftable Display Stands for your suits, which also allow for instant changing.
- Secret additional features can be found with certain heroes, including The Flash and Ant-Man.
To begin, you’ll need to find Tutridium Ore, which generates naturally in the world, in a similar manner to diamonds. You can also find Vibranium Ore, which can be used for other components.
You can then craft the Suit Fabricator block, in which such suits are created. Instead of placing standard materials in a grid-based pattern, you exchange Tutridium Gems in return for Material Points, which then are cashed into creating a piece of a suit.
Normal resources in the game are worth 1 point each, while Tutridium Gemstones are worth 512.
Suit Accessories, such as Guns, Swords and Gadgets, all use the vanilla crafting system as normal, which can be found on the wiki, or with side-mods such as Not Enough Items.
Superheroes Mod by FiskFille Mod Wiki:
The hub for all information on Fisk’s Superheroes mod, featuring the Flash and Arrow TV Shows, the Marvel Cinematic Universe and more – learn about all the suits, abilities, and weapons here.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Author: FiskFille, Kill3rCreeper, Gegy1000, Omegatron, HaakonHawk, Void Adept, Gabysaurus