SuperMiner can best be thought of as a collection of sub-mods that have been built solely for the purpose of making mining an easier and more convenient activity. As it stands right now, mining is one of the most important things that players do in Minecraft because it’s the primary way to acquire resources through which other things are built. However, in spite of its importance, there’s no doubting the fact that mining can be quite tedious and repetitive at times. Fortunately, through the SuperMiner mod, you’ll be able to mine with a lot more ease and will be able to do a lot more in a shorter span of time.
Onto the specifics of SuperMiner, the first thing it features is the Captivator which is a sort of magnet mode that automatically keeps picking up items and XP orbs for you and this saves an insane amount of time. Alongside this, there’s the Lumbinator that can immediately chop down an entire tree and a Veinator that can mine an entire vein of ore in an insanely small amount of time. On top of these, there’s also a really useful Illuminator that lights up the entire area you’re mining in. There are a few other useful sub-mods as well, and they’ll certainly make your mining experiences a lot easier.
As for the technical side of things, almost everything featured in the SuperMiner mod seems to be free of bugs, so you likely won’t run into any trouble when using the mod. The mod’s available for all versions of Minecraft ranging from 1.7 to 1.11, so you probably won’t need to upgrade or downgrade your Minecraft client to use it and this is quite convenient. All things considered, SuperMiner is an extremely useful mod through which you’ll be able to do a lot more when you go out to mine.
SuperMiner Mod Update Logs
- Another attempt at curing an issue that was causing only 2 wood being returned upon harvesting a tree.
- Adjusted the Forge Version JSON to ensure the MC version number doesn’t cause any issues.
- Adjusted dirt/grass detection to avoid on dirt/grass blocks and to ensure nothing is above.
- Cured an issue that was causing only 2 wood being returned upon harvesting a tree.
How to install SuperMiner Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
Download Links for SuperMiner Mod
for Minecraft 1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.11
for Minecraft 1.10.2
Credit: DuelMonster – Original Thread on CursForge