Super Ladder Battle Royal is a brand new mini-game, similar in ways to the old game “King of the Ladder”. Your objective is simple; just stay on the arena for as long as you can and try to knock your opponents off! Collect item boxes on your way up the map to gain advantages over your opponents!
Find crazy new ways to avoid being the next to fall off the rapidly crumbling arena! Have a blast firing a variety of custom explosives at the competition! Anything goes in this hilarious game of skill, luck and strategy, so go and get your friends and have the time of your life for this, Super Ladder Battle Royal!
This game is mainly a PVP and Parkour mini-game built for 1.11. Your objective is to climb up the massively tall arenas, and stay higher than your opponents while they try and do the same. After 1 minute, the arena will begin crumbling, starting from the bottom and working its way upwards, so the higher you are, the longer it will take for the crumbling to reach you! Along the way, you will find item boxes containing useful items which may help you or hinder your opponents, from weapons to armour to potions to custom bombs, you can never be quite sure what you may get. Use these items creatively to try to be the last player standing on the arena! The higher up in the arena you go, the better the item boxes will become. Item boxes are colour coded to help you distinguish how good they are:
- Tier 1 – Red
- Tier 2 – Orange
- Tier 3 – Yellow
- Tier 4 – Green
- Tier 5 – Blue
- Tier 6 – Purple
- Tier 7 – Pink
This map has many additional fun features included with it to make the experience even more wacky and enjoyable. Some of these features include the large choice of hats and trails to make you look all fancy and better than your opponents, several different arenas and game modifiers, as well as some custom items which will aid you in winning!
The six arenas available in this map are:
- Classic Map
- Snowflake Skies
- A Sticky Situation
- The Tree of LiberTree
- The Mine
- Nether Again
The game modifiers which you can use to spice the game up a little are:
- Insane Item Mode – Makes item boxes more likely to contain better items!
- TNT Rain Mode – TNT will rain from the sky and blow up the arena!
- Nausea Mode – All players are given nausea to make it difficult to work out what you’re doing!
- Super Jump Mode – All players are given an INSANE level of jump boost!
- Panic Mode – The arena will begin crumbling after 15 seconds instead of 60 seconds!
- Low Lag Mode – Reduces lag for players with less powerful computers by removing the effect of the blocks breaking. Also makes the arena crumble silently, so you can’t hear it sneaking up on you!
And then there are the custom items:
- Fireball – Place down a fireball which you can punch towards your opponents!
- Cat Ball – Fire these at your opponents to spawn cats on them! Good for nudging them off of ladders!
- Grenade – Throw grenades at your opponents which explode on impact!
- Flying Squid Bombs – These float upwards for a bit, then explode! A hilarious way to attack people above you!
- Bat Bomb – Spawns a bat which flies around for a few seconds, then explodes!
- Random Bomb – Immediately explodes on a random player! Be careful – it could even choose you!
This map requires at least 2 players to play, but the more you can bring in, the more fun it’ll be! This map should be played on a 1.11 VANILLA server without any mods or plugins. If you would like to record this game and share it on the internet, please be sure to give me credit and link this page! If you don’t, I’ll send some angry elves round to your house in the middle of the night to steal all of your kitchen appliances.
For Minecraft 1.11
Credits : mod-minecraft.net