Supplementaries Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 added to Minecraft a lot of new blocks. The new blocks of the mod are not only used for decoration, they will also have their unique uses!
List of new mods blocks:
• Pedestal: Used to display items. Can also be planted on top of each other to form a pillar.
• Planter: You can plant crops here and they will grow automatically. Very useful if you want to create a farm in Nether (as it will not need water).
• Crank: Quite similar to a Lever, but Crank has 16 levels of rotation corresponding to 16 levels of Redstone signal.
• Clock Block: A simple clock. When you right click on it it will tell you what time it is (in Minecraft). You can use Comparator to automate it.
• Jar: A jar that can be used to store liquids. It can contain both Water, Lava and various Potion.
• Spring Launcher: A combination of Piston and Slimeblock. Spring Launcher will release creatures above it when it receives a Redstone signal.
• And many more blocks like Hanging Sign, Sign Post, Speaker Block, Notice Board, and so on.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install:
- Download Forge Installer, Angel-Ring-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Supplementaries Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 (adds many animated and functional blocks!) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.