Sushi Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft revolves around the famous Japanese cuisine: Sushi. Do you want to make sushi so that your friends can have a taste? Better be virtual than none at all right! Sushi mod will give you everything you need to make the best sushi, as long as you can fish, gather enough seaweed, grow rice, and in the end, you will have a delicious sushi that no one can say no to!
Food is very important in Minecraft. But almost no one cares about the culinary art, as they only want to have a piece of meat to recover Hunger Point. But what if you are the minorities that don’t give a damn about Hunger Point? You care only about how to create a perfect dish so that you can take pictures and show off your effort to others?
With Sushi mod, you can be a professional sushi maker, taking care of the process of preparing the best sushi, from fishing, gathering seaweed to growing rice and making special seasonings for you delicious dishes.
Sushi mod requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11, 1.10.2.
How to Install Sushi Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Sushi.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Sushi Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)