Sword Art Online UI Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
Sword Art Online UI Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 will modify Minecraft‘s user interface to that of the infamous Sword Art Online anime from Japan. Have you watched it?
To all the fans of Sword Art Online anime, the 3D user interface is a familiar scene. Inspired from the famous anime, mod developers had decided to create SAO UI mod for Minecraft, transforming the game interface into that of Sword Art Online.
The interface is shifted to the right of the screen instead of square blocks at the bottom (the game mode is Creative, so HP bar is hidden).
This is the main interface of SAO UI mod, you can hit Esc to hide/reveal the interface. As you can see from the screenshot, the menu has been remade into SAO style perfectly.
To try out this mod, just download and enjoy! You don’t need any other mods to run it!
How to Install Sword Art Online UI Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer, Sword-Art-Online-UI-Mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Sword-Art-Online-UI.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Sword Art Online UI Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Coming soon)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)
Sword Art Online UI Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.