Welcome to Tabula – Minecraft Modeler Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft. Tabula – Minecraft Modeler mod gives players a powerful tool for editing or even modeling in the Minecraft game interface.
Although the mod features may not be familiar to the majority of Minecraft players, but for casual gamers who enjoy modding game, this is indeed a very powerful and useful mod.
You just need to press the T key on the keyboard while in the game, the mod’s interface will show up. The default mod folder is located in the Minecraft folder / mods / directory (it contains the export files, texture, save, config, …).
As shown in the images, you will have many options related to modeling (including modifying small parts of existing models, changing the texture, creating new models, applying texture, etc.). Because the mod is also quite difficult to use if you first get to know you can watch the following video offline:
How to Install Tabula – Minecraft Modeler Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, McJtyLib, and Tabula-Minecraft-Modeler-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of McJtyLib and Tabula – Minecraft Modeler into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Tabula – Minecraft Modeler Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2
Tabula – Minecraft Modeler Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.