Technical Enchant+ Mod (1.19.2) is a pseudo-mod because its original version comes from a data pack with the same name. However, it has some exclusive features.
- Technical Enchant+ let you obtain over 52 enchantments and 5 new curses.
- It adds its own enchanting mechanic which is fully customizable through an in-game config.
- You can even expand its content with Addons (more enchantments) and Complements (make other modded items compatible with TE+ enchantments).
- /function enchantplus:give/all ————-> To obtain all the enchantments and items
- /function #enchantplus:uninstall ————-> To uninstall the data pack addons and complements
- /function enchantplus:config ————-> To access the Main Config MENU
- /function enchantplus:heldenchant/apply/<enchantment> ———–> To enchant the item you’re holding
- /function enchantplus:force_conversion ———–> To convert the nearest entity into an “Enchanted mob”
Enchantig Setup Example
This is a Tier 3 enchanting setup
Main Config Menu
Used for the mod configuration, use: /function enchantplus:config
Main disenchant system with the gridstone
Custom enchantments and curses have their proper description
Fight against enchanted mobs to get custom enchantments or curses
Find Custom Enchantments
Get lucky and find custom enchantments in any chest loot
Examples of some enchantments in-game!!
You may also need:
How to install:
Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Mods
Technical Enchant+ Mod (1.19.2) Download Links
For Minecraft 1.19.2
Forge version: Download from Server 1
Technical Enchant+ Mod (1.19.2) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.