TelePads Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft adds into the game an item that can facilitate transportation between dimensions using a straightforward and friendly interface.
In Minecraft, players need portals to travel between worlds. But nobody like building an expensive and bulky nether portal which is very hard to move around (breaking down obsidian is not an easy task at all!). The sound it makes while operating is not comfortable to the ears either. Telepads are made as a cheaper, more convenient alternative to the costly portals, and we will be reviewing them today.
Telepads act as stations for traveling between different locations, and they allow players to select a predefined destination to teleport to. These enhanced portals can also transport you between dimensions (from over the world to the end and vice versa for example).
You can download the latest version of TelePads mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install TelePads Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, TelePads.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for TelePads Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
TelePads Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.