Teletoro Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft (made by ToroCraft) introduces portals that can teleports players to another dimension, where the Enderman use to travel between faraway locations.
Theoretically speaking, the portal will open the way to another dimension, where one meter equals to 64 meters in the real world, which make traveling very quick and convenient. However, there is a price to pay, as players will take damage over time when traversing this dimension (the damage is negated when players stand on an Ender Block). Crafting and upgrading armors that can reduce damage from using Ender Pearl are advisable.
New crafting recipe:
How to Install Teletoro Layer Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download Forge Installer, Teletoro.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Teletoro Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Teletoro Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.