Terracart Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft (Terraria high-speed cart)
Terracart Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft introduces the high-speed cart of Terraria into the players to use to explore the cubic world!
Inspired from the operational mechanism of the rail-based high-speed cart in Terraria, the Terracart mod introduces into the game an exclusive vehicle in the form of a Minecart. But this one is different from the regular Minecraft’s cart: just right click into the rail, and a Minecart will appear. All you have to do next is to sit inside the cart and ready to go!
The cart of Terracart mod is more advanced than the regular Minecart, as they do not slowing down over time, so players will not need to set up acceleration rails for them (which save a lot of time and resource). Once stop and exit the vehicle, the Minecart will disappear.
You can download the latest version of the Terracart mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Terracart Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Terracart.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Terracart Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)