Territorial Dealings Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Start factions, Claim chunks in Minecraft
Territorial Dealings Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft provides the factions in a feature, occupying the land, recruiting the members and more than that.
Key features of Territorial Dealings Mod:
– Create Factions: Factions will affect like a type of group that you can recruit the members, managing the land, assets, being received the protection that avoids the damages and conflictions with other teams. Therefore, creating one Faction for your own (or in an available Faction) will be substantial. The players want to have the new faction; they need one item named New Faction Deed (only provided by admin server), and then using one blank space (one chunk, equal to 16 x 16 blocks) that is not occupied by any other Faction.
– Occupy the land: To claim the ground for Faction, the boss of Faction needs to create one item called Claim Order. If the players need to occupy that land, it needs to be connected with the mainland of Faction. If it was claimed by other Faction, the members of Faction who get the occupied land would be notified about the occupation. The occupiers need 90 seconds to control that ground continuously and then win.
– Pay the property tax: Every land of Faction needs to pay the tax daily (it can be changed in config). If not, the feature of protecting its structure will turn off, and anyone can occupy or trespass without any boundaries.
– Control the information of the members: It is a “team member card.” The players want to join; they need to create and bring this card to the boss. After that, the manager will take responsibility for keeping it carefully (it can use to kick the players away from Faction). The players want to quit Faction; they can create one more card and hold Shift and then click right.
– Change the name of Faction: A card to modify the name, created and used by the boss of Faction (you have to put into the anvil to tag the name first).
– See the information of Factions: One item called Overview Card would be created by the admin, is to use and check the information of available Factions.
– Promote to the boss of Faction: One item named Inheritance Deed will allow the manager of Faction to inherit his right to another one.
– See the information of current Faction: Created and signed by the boss of Faction, used to see the information (Note: Anyone can see).
– Teleport fast to the territory of Faction: The boss will create and the players and owners can use to teleport quickly to the certain locations in the land.
– Territory land: Used to see the whole Faction in the map location.
How to Install Territorial Dealings Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Start factions, Claim chunks in Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Territorial-Dealings-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Territorial-Dealings into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Territorial Dealings Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)
Territorial Dealings Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Start factions, Claim chunks in Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.