Tesla API for Minecraft 1.11.0/1.10.2/1.9.4
Tesla is a power API designed for cross mod communication. Tesla API allows for items, blocks and entities from various mods to interact with each other over the Tesla power network.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Tesla API Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11.0