TESLA Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a API/Core Mod of energy, designed for use in integrating the same type of mod together. It allows items, blocks, and entities from many different mods. Therefore, they can interact with each other through Tesla energy system, such as the Solar Village for example.
TESLA API Mod has similar functions with other mod API with energy-related. However, there are several options for designing TESLA API to become much more flexible than mod API with other energy-related. One of those choices is a decision to use Capability System of Forge. This allows TESLA energy be into almost every mod of technology with no problem at all.
Moreover, TESLA has not completely been confined to any particular framework. Therefore, it allows all mod Developer to use this API to create its own scales. However, if you need to switch between the unit, one Tesla equals to one Redstone Flux. This Mod requires Forge Loader and Minecraft version 1.9.4/1.10.2.
Solar Village is a mod of solar energy under the TESLA mod. It uses mod API TESLA which works similar to mod API of other energy; however, TESLA has become more flexibly than others with a few different choices in design.
How to Install TESLA Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer, TESLA-Mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put TESLA.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for TESLA Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not update yet)