Teslafied Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft (TESLA addon)
Before reviewing the mod, let’s take a look at the following scenarios:
A solar panel that only produces Tesla, if connected to a power cell blocks of RF Tools (does not support Tesla), then they won’t work together.
However, if the Teslafied mod is installed, the third party mod can freely use Tesla without any difficulties.
The Teslafied mod also supports blocks of Applied Energistics 2:
Even EnderIO can work with Teslafied:
In short, Teslafied mod allows energy-needed mods to use Tesla as fuel for operations.
You can download the latest version of the Teslafied mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Teslafied Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Teslafied.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Teslafied Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Teslafied Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft (TESLA addon) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.