Teslafied Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Tesla for RF and AE)
Teslafied Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds Tesla support to all RF and AE Energy-based TileEntities.
Example: What you see here is a solar panel which only generates Tesla and a RFTools powercell which does not support Tesla.
The current (in dev aka RV4) version of Applied Energistics 2 offers only one power solution-their vibration chamber. If you were to want to power any sizable network, you’d need a wall of vibration chambers to power the network. It can now be powered by Tesla
Since EnderIO supports Tesla:
How to install Teslafied Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Teslafied Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11