The Betweenlands Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft will bring you to a whole new world filled with mysteries. Are you ready for new adventure?
Designed and developed by Angry Pixel, The Betweenlands mod main focus is a whole new land with distinctive creatures and challenges. The land is covered with deep swarms, usually seen in many monsters movies.
The mod will give you a brand new experience with hours of adventure and explore the new world, dozens of monsters and creatures to battle with, along with new and diverse biome systems with many hidden constructions.
The mod also adds new plants and agriculture items. Combat and survival mechanisms like food poisoning, sickness… are also revised to fit the new game style better. The Betweenlands can support multiplayer, so remember to invite your friends to join you in the new world adventure!
You can download the latest version of The Betweenlands Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install The Betweenlands Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, The-Betweenlands.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for The Betweenlands Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)