The Cactus Mod 1.12.2 (Everything about Cactus! for Minecraft)
The Cactus Mod 1.12.2. Surely many Minecraft players will also agree with me on the uselessness of Cactus in Minecraft!
Besides of using to making Green Dye, Cactus doesn’t have much use! It has a pretty bad texture and is rarely used for bonsai.
The Cactus Mod is a mod that aims to bring additional uses for Cactus and ONLY Cactus.
Mod added a lot of things related to Cactus. Now you can make yourself equipments with Cactus. Your cactus clothes will automatically have Thorn II upgrades. You can now make food from cactus as well (You may not want to do this XD). There are some Building Blocks that made from cactus, or chest from cactus … TNT from cactus, why not!
The mod also added new creatures from … cactus. They look really funny and silly!
The Cactus Mod has lots of things to explore and experiment with. We wish you a good time playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install The Cactus Mod 1.12.2for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, The-Cactus-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for The Cactus Mod 1.12.2
The Cactus Mod 1.12.2 (Everything about Cactus! for Minecraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.