The Camping Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
Are you go adventuring and gathering resources and you forget items and finding yourself in a difficult situation. Sometimes the only option is digging a hole in the earth to escape the monster in the darkness to survive? A simple solution is for this! With The Camping Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 you can use your difficulties into camping gear with many items like tents, campfires and marshmallows. Any wonderful more than camping gear when you are trying to survive, don’t you?
The Camping Mod add not only a large number of items into the game but also some Mobs such as Camper allows you trade Emerald to take items in the camp, Grizzly Bear and Arctic Fox allows you get leather so you can do clothes. More than that, mod also enhances your items display. When you fully prepare, you can walk in the middle of campground with camp light, map location, 3×3 Crafting HUD, you can also customize other features of mod in the custom menu. If you want to experience the feelings to go camping in Minecraft instead of trying to survive with the monsters, this mod is perfect for you!
- 2. Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- 3. Download Rikmulds Core in the download section below.
- 4. Open Start on desktop.
- 5. Open Run.
- 6. Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- 7. Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- 8. Put the Rikmulds Core and The Camping Mod files into mods folder and then run Minecraft.
Download links for The Camping Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)