The Dirtbike Mod 1.7.10 (Motocross in Minecraft)
The Dirtbike Mod 1.7.10 implements a blue dirtbike (more colors to be implemented later on) into Minecraft as a much better transportation vehicle.
How to make the dirtbike engine:
The dirtbike, the dye sets the color of the bike, only red, lime, and blue dye work.
How to use:
- It’s simple, follow the crafting recipes above, and once you get the dirtbike, right click the ground with it and bam!
How do I get it back?
- Shift and right click the bike!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
The Dirtbike Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10