Welcome to The Graveyard Biomes Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2). This isn’t a direct port of the crystals. They have been modified to look more pretty (made more transparent). The generation mimics that of amethyst geodes, but with these crystals. You can now enjoy pretty building blocks as long as you meet their exploratory needs!!
- The Graveyard Biomes adds new spooky biomes to make your Minecraft adventure more thrilling and challenging.
- Every biome was built with a lot of attention to detail to create an immersive experience for you.
- Haunted Forest: a dark and damp spruce forest wrapped in dense fog and full of danger.
- Haunted Lakes: a foggy swampland covered in blood-red water. Watch your step – some say, each candle you encounter represents a lost adventurer.
- Eroded Haunted Forest: strong winds have taken out most of the trees, leaving only a barren wasteland home to the deadliest creatures.
- Ancient Dead Coral Reef: long forgotten remains of a once colorful place buzzing with life.
- Deep Dark Forest: massive trees with broad crowns darken the mossy ground. Leaving only a few places for sunlight to reach through.
Dead Coral Reef and Eroded Haunted Forest
Turn shader off to see the blood red water.
Fog Effect and Blood Water
Eroded Haunted Forest
Dead Coral Reef
You may also need:
How to install:
Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Mods
The Graveyard Biomes Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2) Download Links
For Minecraft 1.18.2
For Minecraft 1.19.2
The Graveyard Biomes Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.