The Narrow Gate Mod 1.12.2 (Simple Horse Tweak)
The Narrow Gate Mod 1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.12.2 called The Narrow Gate.
Horse in Minecraft is a creature that can be tamed (tame) and become your mount. Horses appear in Minecraft starting from versions 1.6. Horse has many different designs. Horse is very popular with players because they are very convenient. Horse can help players shorten the travel time very much.
The Narrow Gate is a mod about Horse in Minecraft. The Narrow Gate is a very small mod, it only changes one thing about Horse. If you don’t know, for some reason related to Horse’s hit-box in Minecraft, they can’t go through a Fence Gates. The Narrow Gate will change this.
With The Narrow Gate, your Horse can now go through a Fence Gate as usual. The Narrow Gate also works on other mod’s Fence Gate.
The Narrow Gate is a very small mod with simple features. Therefore, it is very suitable for use in combination with other mods or modpack you desire!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install The Narrow Gate Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, The-Narrow-Gate-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for The Narrow Gate Mod 1.12.2
The Narrow Gate Mod 1.12.2 (Simple Horse Tweak) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.